HOW TO APPLY
- Entrance Test (as per the norms of Directorate of Technical Education DTE, Govt of Maharashtra)
- The Candidate should possess basic qualification as specified by DTE, Govt. of Maharashtra (mentioned in Eligibility criteria)
- Appeared for MH-CET.
- Appeared for CMAT (conducted by AICTE), CAT (conducted by IIMs)/ MAT (conducted by AIMA)/ XAT (conducted by XLRI)/ ATMA (conducted by AIMS) .
- The Application Form can be obtained from the Institute during the office hours by paying Rs. 500/- as per the DTE schedule.
- The eligibility criteria will be as per DTE norms.
For other detail please refer www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
The above documents are required to be submitted in original along with 4 attested photocopies of the same at the time of admission.