Entrance Test (as per the norms of Directorate of Technical Education DTE, Govt of Maharashtra) :
The Candidate should possess basic qualification as specified by DTE, Govt. of Maharashtra (mentioned in Eligibility criteria)
Appeared for MH-CET for academic year 2017-18.
Appeared for CMAT (conducted by AICTE), CAT (conducted by IIMs)/ JMET (conducted by IITs)/ MAT (conducted by AIMA)/ XAT (conducted by XLRI)/ ATMA (conducted by AIMS) for academic year 2017-18.
Application for Admission at Institute Level Seat
- The Application Form can be obtained from the Institute during the office hours by paying Rs. 500/- as per the DTE schedule.
- The eligibility criteria will be as per DTE norms.
- All original certificates & Mark Lists of Xth, XIIth, and Degree (For all years/semesters)
- Certificate of Indian Nationality
- Caste Certificate, Caste/Tribe Validity, Non Creamy Layer certificate.
- Domicile Certificate
- Original score card of CET/Any approved management entrance exams
- Two passport size photographs
- GAP certificate, if applicable
- Transfer/Leaving Certificate of previous college
- Migration Certificate, if applicable
Any other relevant document as specified by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)
For other detail please refer www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
The above documents are required to be submitted in original along with 4 attested photocopies of the same at the time of admission.