MAH CET 2021 Preparation Tips – Check Strategy, Plan, and Guide
The admission process for various management courses has become more competitive with each passing day as students have started preparing themselves well ahead of the examination date. The competition level among applicants has increased manifold over the last couple of years. This means that every candidate needs to be on their toes when they approach the exam center.
As the MAH MMS CET 2021 will be held on 16, 17 & 18 September 2021, candidates do not have much time to prepare and must be under a lot of pressure. Yet what they don’t understand is that these exams require peace of mind, confidence, and time management skills.
Do you know students retain 70% of the concepts studied in the final days of the exam longer than ever?
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Do you know students retain 70% of the concepts studied in the final days of the exam longer than ever?
- 1 MAH CET Preparation 2021 – An Overview
- 2 Important Things To Carry on MAH CET 2021 Exam Day
- 3 Last-Minute Tips and tricks for MAH CET Preparation (2021)
This is why many experts lay the emphasis on effective last-minute preparation. In this article, we will be providing you with important last-minute tips and tricks for MAH CET. Continue reading this article on MHT CET 2021 preparation tips to know more.
MAH CET Preparation 2021 – An Overview
- Exam Name: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test
- Commonly Known as MAH CET
- Exam Type: State Level
- Exam Category: Postgraduate (UG)
- Conducting Authority: State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai
- No of MHT CET Applications / Applicants Over 4 lakh per year
- Mode of MHT CET 2021: Online
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Number of Questions: 200
- Time Duration: 150 Minutes
- Maximum Marks: 200
- Official Website to download Admit card: cetcell.mahacet.org
Important Things To Carry on MAH CET 2021 Exam Day
At the exam center, candidates will need to bring one form of identification along with their MAH CET admit card. All the documents that candidates need to carry on MAH CET exam day are provided below.
- MAH CET Admit Card
- Passport size Photograph
- ID Proof(Voter Id card, Aadhar card, PAN card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Driving license)
Candidates should note that Learner’s Driving License and Ration Card will not be accepted as ID proof on the MAH MMS CET exam day.
Aspects to be Followed for MAH CET Exam 2021
- Follow Social Distancing
- Carry Admit Card of MAH CET 2021
- Check Location Beforehand Attempt All Four Sections
Last-Minute Tips and tricks for MAH CET Preparation (2021)
Exam anxiety can lead to you forgetting some items such as pre-requisites or the date of the exam. These last-minute tips will remind you of these items.
- Review the important chapters
- Test yourself and analyze the results
- Answer questions from previous years
- You can practice formulas, reactions, and equations.
Here are few points which you must scan to make sure that your D-day goes well to appear for the MAHCET Exam:
- It is important that when you are planning your revision, you are aware of the syllabus so that you are able to revise the notes of each chapter in order.
- Do not focus on covering everything on the MAHCET syllabus, but on doing well in the MAHCET exam.
- Look carefully at the exam pattern so you know how to attempt the exam within the allotted time with as few incorrect attempts as possible.
- Get a feel for the expected questions in the exam by practicing previous year’s papers. You will also be able to use this as a mock test and prepare yourself for the real thing.
- Elders have said that too much work and no play is a bad thing. You should take short breaks every two hours so you can relax before returning to your revision place. As a result, you will learn concepts more efficiently and can focus more on your studies.
- One more thing to keep in mind! Do not begin your last-minute studies with topics or concepts you do not understand. This is by far the most important of last-minute tips and tricks for MAH CET.
- Rather than trying to perfect something new on those topics, we recommend that you strengthen those topics on which you can perform well.
Set The Foot at Exam Centre on Time
MAH HM CET candidates should arrive at their designated exam centers at least an hour before the examination begins. Reporting early will save you time in finding your assigned seating.
These are the last-minute tips and tricks for MAH CET 2021.
IIBM wishes you all the best for D-Day!
IIBM wishes you all the best for MAH MMS CET 2021!