Maharashtra MBA MH-CET 2021 by Arihant publications pdf books
Table of Contents
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (Multiple Choice Test) is a common entrance test for undergraduate engineering and management. The Maharashtra MBA MH-CET 2021 will take place this time. The University of Mumbai administers the program. This is a state-level examination administered for admission to undergraduate engineering courses at the University of Mumbai and other colleges affiliated with the University of Mumbai.
Not many people crack the Maharashtra Management Aptitude Test (MH-CET) or the Common Admission Test (CAT) every year. Many questions have been asked about the same by our readers. This article will provide the list of books provided by Arihant Publications and others that are necessary for clearing the Maharashtra MBA MH-CET 2021.
1. Books to read
To crack exams like the MBA entrance exam, it is always a good move to read more than one book. This is because different books offer different insights into different types of questions. How deep and broad your preparation is determined by the book you read first. The upcoming 2021 Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (Maharashtra MBA MH-CET) is a good time to start your preparation. This article will share a list of the top books to read in preparation for the upcoming exam.
|MH-CET (MBA/ MMS) Entrance Guide||Disha Publications|
|50+ Solved Papers MBA||Arihant Publications|
|Maharashtra MBA MH-CET 2020||Arihant Publications|
|The Pearson Guide to CET: MBA Maharashtra||Vandana Thorpe|
|Target MHCET (MBA/MMS) – Past papers + 6 Mock Tests||Disha Publications|
|Maharashtra MBA CET Guide by RPH Editorial Board||Priyanka Prakashan|
|Study material on all sections of MBA CET Maharashtra||Chandresh Agarwal|
2. Books to read for Verbal Ability
You can read these books for comprehensive guidance and practice questions on MAH CET MBA’s Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability sections.
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT by Arun Sharma
- 30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary Mass Market Paperback by Wilfred Funk & Norman Lewis/ Simon & Schuster
- High School English Grammar by Wren & Martin
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension For The CAT by Nishit Sinha
Verbal ability book for Maharashtra MBA MH-CET 2021 by Arihant publications pdf is a preparation book for the Maharashtra MBA MH-CET 2021 full version and Arihant publications are pdf files that you can download for free. You can get the ARIHANT publications pdf from here
3. Books to read for Logical Reasoning
Not all questions on the MBA entrance exam are so easy to answer. This is where the logical reasoning section comes into play. Logical reasoning is a test-prep technique that helps you to understand an argument made by the question and determine if it’s valid or not.
Here are some of the best logic books you may like:
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT book by Arun Sharma
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- A new approach to Reasoning By B.S. Sijwali & S. Sijwali Arihant
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K Pandey
- Reasoning Book for Competitive Examinations by Pearson
The Logical reasoning book for Maharashtra MBA MH-CET 2021 by Arihant publications pdf is an effective resource. This book will help you to understand the concepts, applications of the theory, scenarios, and other things that will help you to crack the exam.
4. Books to read for general awareness
What are some good books you can read for general knowledge?
Find out the kinds of questions that are expected to be asked throughout the exam in the book. The book also gives you some hints on how to crack the exam. This is the General awareness book for Maharashtra MBA MH-CET 2021 by Arihant publications pdf.
5. Books to read for Quantitative Aptitude
MAH CET MBA Books: Quantitative Aptitude
Data Interpretation is part of the Quantitative Aptitude section of the MAH CET MBA. Data Interpretation should not be overlooked, even if Quantitative Aptitude dominates this section. The following books will help you prepare for MH-CET 2021.
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh Verma
- Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT by Nishit K Sinha
- Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency by Ananta Ashisha
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT by Arun Sharma
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT by Nishit K. Sinha
If you are looking for the best books to study then this is the book you have been searching for. This is the only book that takes you through all aspects of the quantitative section. This book not only tells you what to study for the test but also helps you in solving all the questions on the test. This is the Quantitative aptitude book for Maharashtra MBA MH-CET 2021 by Arihant publications pdf.
6. Books to avoid
Next time when you hear a person saying that “I am reading A and B books”, take a step back and think whether the person has read all the books recommended for the subjects he is preparing for. This is one of the many things that one should look at when preparing for the Maharashtra MBA MH-CET exam. I am not saying that you will have a low cut-off by reading all the recommended books. But in all probability, by reading the books recommended for the subjects you are preparing for, you will do a lot of preparation and you will be able to understand the concepts and concepts to the level you require.
The 2021 MBA MH-CET exam is the most competitive exam in India. Many students believed that this exam would be difficult to clear, but we will say that it won’t be. The secret to clearing this exam is to believe in yourself and practice more. Wish you all the very best.