Are you willing to get admission to MMS?
Before making the final submission, are you looking forward to collecting the complete information about this examination in detail?
If yes, this guide will help you get complete information about MMS, its eligibility criteria, fee details, and how to apply for the option.
MMS has emerged as one of the preferable academic qualifications these days. The majority of the students these days prefer opting for this wonderful master’s program. The platform prepares you for the future business aspects and offers you a bright future ahead as well.
All About MMS
Table of Contents
MMS is an acronym used for Master of Management Studies. It is a postgraduate course of two years and four semesters. This post-graduation program provides students with great scope for developing their careers in the field of Management. The entire course syllabus includes the basic knowledge of the different management fields such as Business Ethics, Financial Accounting, Statistics Operations Management, etc.
To get admission to Masters in Management Studies, students have to complete their graduation degree first with a minimum of 55 marks. Moreover, they have to qualify for the entrance exam [MAH MMS CET] to get admission to the different top colleges in India.
The course provides a wide range of career-building opportunities to the graduates. It is one of the economical masters programs that offer lucrative job opportunities in the public and private sectors.
The course provides absolute opportunities for people to explore the management world perfectly. It provides you with business education in a more practical & theoretical format. It helps you in acquiring specialization in commercial cum business enterprise characteristics in different fields.
The demand for MMS degree holders has been raised a lot in the last few years. It is one of the best options that offer you the opportunity to get work abroad.
Eligibility Criteria for MMS Course
The students who are willing to enrol in the MMS course need to qualify for the following eligibility criteria.
- The aspiring candidates need to have completed their 10+2+3 from a recognized board.
- They must have secured 55% of aggregate marks in their bachelor’s degree.
- Aspiring candidates need to complete their graduation degree in any field from a recognized university only.
- A total of 5% relaxation in the minimum aggregate marks is provided for the candidates who belong to reserved categories such as SC or ST.
- Aspiring candidates must qualify for the entrance exam conducted at the state or national level by the university.
MMS Course Fees
The course fee for the MMS course differs a lot in the different universities in India. The master’s course brings up a lot of job opportunities with great job profiles and salary options, as do the course fees.
One can quickly get admission in MMS courses in India ranging from INR 60,000 to INR 4.25 Lakhs annually. It is a two-year education program that offers the candidates a chance to select a prestigious job profile.
The overall MMS course fees differ a lot as per the prestige, infrastructure, and the well-qualified and experienced faculty of the respective college or university.
If you qualify for the test or are seeking admission to the government or management quotas, the overall fees of the course will differ a lot.
Along with all of the factors mentioned above, following the points put on the impact the overall course fees of the MMS course, and that are:
- Type of institute you will get admission in (government, private or aided, etc.)
- Location of the college where it is situated
- Ratings and status of the college
- Scholarship status of the aspiring candidates (if applicable)
How to apply for the MMS course in 2022?
Suppose you are willing to apply for the MMS course. In that case, you can easily apply by following the standard admission procedures for all major colleges and universities in the country.
- Go to the official website of the college or university from where you are willing to accomplish your MMS degree.
- Once done now, tap into the admission section to move further with the process.
- You now have to fill in the admission form very carefully. Make sure to fill in the details like name, address, age, UG grades, name of the parents or guardian, total marks secured in 22nd standard, latest photos uploaded, etc.
- Once done with the above process successfully, you must pay the required application or registration fee using any of your preferred payment methods.
- The majority of the colleges and universities provide admissions to MMS courses in two different ways, and that is: Merit-based and Entrance based.
- In merit-based admissions, merit is usually considered on the abscess of the 10+2+3 examination.
- In the entrance-based entrance, aspiring candidates need to score good grades to ensure smooth admissions to their preferred college or university.
- The results for the entrance examination are usually published on the official website of the respective college or university on the mentioned date.
- The selected candidates are called to appear for the Group Discussion or Personal Interview round, which the Document Verification Process further follows up.
- Once you get selected for the preferred seat in your preferred college, you now have to pay the fee and all of the other necessary documents to the college and then confirm your admission over there.
So, Guys! Go through the details mentioned above and get admission to your favorite college or university for applying to the MMS course. It is a wonderful opportunity that opens up the doors for a bright future with lucrative salary options. Make sure to be prepared with the documentation first before making the final approach for admission.